Attorneys with The Scali Law Firm have represented banks, finance companies and other financial institutions in handling disputes over secured loans, including collection on secured instruments, marshaling of assets, commercial reasonableness and notice issues. Our attorneys have litigated these claims in arbitral forums, in court and in bankruptcy proceedings. Some of the matters our attorneys have handled for our banking and finance clients include:
- Class action defense for allegedly defective Notice of Intent to sell;
- Handling SOT issues and securing collateral in pre-litigation and litigation;
- Representation in connection with dealer bankruptcies and “stalking horse” sales;
- Development of compliant statutory notices for consumer automotive loan transactions and financing;
- Consumer automotive loan account disputes; and
- Negotiating and documenting a capital loan, flooring arrangement, letter of credit, or guaranty.